Create your own oasis and hideaway from the world at Nindethana, via Meningie, on the shores of Lake Albert.
Nestled in a private bay on the shores of Lake Albert, only 2 hours from Adelaide, Nindethana is a generous property with scope for development.
Located at 179 Campbell Park Road, Narrung, on 3.45 hectares of freehold land (with some long term leasehold access of 1.94 hectares) and more than 200m of lakefront, Nindethana includes one main home and a secondary holiday home.
The main home features:
• Four (4) bedrooms
• Three (3) neutral bathrooms (two are ensuites)
• Large lounge with air conditioning
• Central kitchen and dining
• Servery, freestanding stove and rangehood
• Combustion heater and airconditioning
• Slate floors
• Colonial style fit out and timber panelling throughout
• Sliding doors/windows to take in the lake views
• Bar and curiosity room for entertaining
• Spa and games room, with combustion heater and ceiling fan
• BBQ area
• North facing, private jetty and protected sandy beach
• Established trees in a park like setting with spacious lawns
• Water pump, tank storage and power connected to sheds
The holiday home, Coolabah Cabin, is a separate modern log cabin. Previously rented to short stay holiday guests, Coolabah Cabin features:
• Two bedrooms
• Shared colonial bathroom
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Modern benches and stove top
• Slate floors and timber windows
• Evaporative airconditioning
• Return verandah with gable lighting and magnificent views over the Lake.
The property is home of the renown former Nindethana 9 hole private golf course; that is supported by an 11.4MG water licence. Many a classic golf competition has been held here, and in its hey day, many private events, weddings and parties.
Nindethana also boasts ample shedding for machinery, vehicles, tools or crafts workshops. A fully equipped laundry is located inside the outdoor garage.
Zoned River Murray Fringe and River Murray Flood, this property suits itself to continued small scale tourism use or a private rural retreat to enjoy the abundant water life and gentle Coorong environment.
Nindethana is offered inclusive of all furniture, linen, household effects and machinery. The sale also includes all golf course infrastructure and an 11.4 meg water allocation.
More information can be sent to you in our BUYERS PROSPECTUS available upon request.
Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein and do their own research.
Join our mail list today
Want to keep up to date with what's happening in the Coorong? Add your name to our newsletter below.