Seymour Ventures Pty Ltd t/as Coorong Realty is a privately owned company and licensed Real Estate Agent (RLA 318694). Operating across the Coorong region, Coorong Realty primarily services the communities of Tailem Bend, Meningie and Wellington East.
Trading since 2016, Coorong Realty provides real estate sales; residential, commercial and serviced accommodation property management. We are proud members of the Real Estate Institute of South Australia.
Our team is made up of proud local community members with strong local knowledge, including:
Kerry Swan, Principal RLA 318693
Kerry is the Principal and owner of Coorong Realty. Before real estate, Kerry worked as a Management Consultant for more than twenty years providing strategy, economic development, planning and grant development services to a range of Government and Non-Government organisations.
As a consultant to Government, Kerry has a strong understanding of Government decision making protocols, processes and procedures. In addition, Kerry has, for more than twenty years (prior to real estate) actively worked as a property developer inside her family based, commercial property business. As a result, Kerry has a strong understanding of property legislation, commercial leasing, marketing and property development process. This commercial experience can be applied to the sale of Government properties.
Kerry holds qualifications in Management, Project Management, Real Estate and Education.
Adam Hurle, General Manager RLA 312927
Adam works in both sales and property management across the Coorong region. Qualified as a Sales Agent, Auctioneer and Property Manager, Adam came to real estate after twenty years experience in retail, administration and finance.
Luke Medlow, Business and Property Solutions Manager
Luke provides financial and trust accounting support to the Coorong Realty team. Luke is working towards qualifications in finance.
Heidi Elliott, Property Solutions Manager
An admitted Lawyer and previous Federal political advisor, Heidi is an excellent communicator, problem solver and understands legislation to protect your most valuable asset.
Nicki Fegen, Sales Administrator
Nicki provides administrative and marketing support to the Coorong Realty team. Nicki has a strong background in administration, human resources and conveyancing.
Mia Ackland, Marketing Manager
Mia provides print and digital marketing communication across multiple marketing platforms.
Coorong Realty prides itself on our modern approaches to property marketing and utilises a range of techniques to get properties noticed including:
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Virtual Tours – encouraging pre-inspections in the comfort of your armchair
- Floorplans – facilitating good buyer understanding of the property, pre-inspection
- Photos - the use of professional real estate photographers and drone pilots
- Real Estate Marketing portals – listing on the proven top preforming digital real estate platforms
- Website – including the use of blogs, newsletters and information documents
Coorong Realty takes advantage of a wide range of cloud based software to ensure that business is conducted in robust manner, regardless of physical location, including:
- Property Tree – property leasing and sales management and trust accounting software for all properties in the Coorong Realty portfolio.
- Inspection Manager - state of the art inspection software to give Landlords a comprehensive inspection report, including notes, photos, maintenance and more.
- Eagle Software - a multitude of applications at our fingertips, we use Eagle to stay connected and provide excellence in communication and property listings.
- Docusign – electronic document review and signature system for the efficient return of contracts and Form 1’s.
- Dropbox – electronic storage of all communications, documentary evidence and marketing materials.
- CoreLogic – property appraisal and market support.
- REI Forms Live – for the preparation of contracts and Form 1 documentation.
- Xero Accounting Software – for accounting support for agency funds.