Seymour Ventures Pty Ltd t/as Coorong Realty is a privately owned company and licensed Real Estate Agent (RLA 271539). Operating across the Coorong region, Coorong Realty primarily services the communities of Tailem Bend, Meningie and Wellington East.
Trading since 2016, Coorong Realty provides real estate sales; residential, commercial and serviced accommodation property management; and Coorong Tours.
Our team is made up of proud local community members with strong local knowledge, including:
Kerry Swan, Principal RLA (271538)
Kerry is the Principal and owner of Coorong Realty. Before real estate, Kerry worked as a Management Consultant for more than twenty years providing strategy, economic development, planning and grant development services to a range of Government and Non-Government organisations.
As a consultant to Government, Kerry has a strong understanding of Government decision making protocols, processes and procedures. In addition, Kerry has, for more than twenty years (prior to real estate) actively worked as a property developer inside her family based, commercial property business. As a result, Kerry has a strong understanding of property legislation, commercial leasing, marketing and property development process. This commercial experience can be applied to the sale of Government properties.
Kerry holds qualifications in Management, Project Management, Real Estate and Education.
Adam Hurle, Sales Agent LSR (294657)
Adam works in both sales and property management across the Coorong region. Qualified as a Property Manager and Sales Agent, Adam came to real estate after twenty years experience in retail, administration and finance.
Trevor Rasheed, Sales Agent LSR (122383)
Trevor has more than 30 years experience in managing his own sales agency. Retiring from his own practice in December 2017, Trevor now provides specialty advice or rural, domestic and land sales in the Meningie and Coorong region.
Coorong Realty is further supported, in property sales and management, by two key team members, namely:
Luke Medlow, Business Manager
Luke provides financial and trust accounting support to the Coorong Realty team. Luke is working towards qualifications in finance.
Nicki Fegen, Marketing Manager
Nicki provides administrative and marketing support to the Coorong Realty team. Nicki has a strong background in administration, human resources and conveyancing.
Coorong Realty prides itself on our modern approaches to property marketing and utilises a range of techniques to get properties noticed including:
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Virtual Tours – encouraging pre-inspections in the comfort of your armchair
- Floorplans – facilitating good buyer understanding of the property, pre-inspection
- Real Estate Marketing portals – realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, gumtree.com.au
- Website – including the use of blogs and information documents
Coorong Realty takes advantage of a wide range of cloud based software to ensure that business is conducted in robust manner, regardless of physical location, including:
- Property Tree – property leasing and sales management and trust accounting software for all properties in the Coorong Realty portfolio.
- Docusign – electronic document review and signature system for the efficient return of contracts and Form 1’s.
- Dropbox – electronic storage of all communications, documentary evidence and marketing materials.
- CoreLogic – property appraisal and market support.
- REI Forms Live – for the preparation of contracts and Form 1 documentation.
- Xero Accounting Software – for accounting support for agency funds.